[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

[Back to where it all began]
Today, I'll bring you on a trip to City Hall - the place that was also used for Singapore Biennale 2006.



Things have not changed much. The exhibits will be in mostly the same spaces as in 2006 but there are some minor adjustments. The works, however, will create a different sort of interaction with visitors.

Entering the site, one will get to see this huge work by Jane Lee. As of last weekend, the work is still under constuction. I am sure it is more or less complete by now.



It is made of coloured paints put together painstakinly.



Take a closer look here.



What can I say? Just one word. Wonderful.

Singapore Biennale 2008 opens its doors to the public on 11 September. See you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home