[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Friday, September 05, 2008

["Where the Miracle Happens"]
My wife and I joined Thai Princess Ubolratana for the first overseas premiere of the movie "Where the Miracle Happens". It was a touching movie of a Bangkok businesswoman who after losing her estranged daughter in a car accident resolved to live her daughter's dream. The Princess herself acted as the mother. It was a convincing performance. I noticed my wife dabbing her eyes with a piece of tissue. Her Royal Highness did the stunt scenes herself.




With Thai ambassador

The movie is based on a story written by the Princess. It is a reflection of life, of the importance of opening our hearts to others. Tragically, she lost her own son during the Boxing Day tsunami.





Do read my posts on Beyond SG and link up on Facebook if you have an account

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home