[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

[Dim Sum]
After the sexy fashion show at Fashion Bar I visited the Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe at Plaza Singapura with my regular mates. The cafe had a huge variety of food - from bread, dim sum, main courses, noodles. Basically it served almost everything you could crave for.



I like the menu's design.



Sinne I was craving for dim sum that night I ordered three small dishes with a cup of tea while Eunice ordered a seafood noodle and Ramona had her chicken chop - which she could not finish as usual.





After dinner we took several photographs at the cafe and we checked out my goodie bag from the launch event. Two fragrance samples - men and women - and two other products.



The Pure Black perfume sample that I blogged about a few days back in my hands.

2 Comments:

Blogger Singapore Short Stories said...

If I remember correctly, there is one branch at east coast park too, near the former big splash.

Friday, October 10, 2008 1:33:00 pm

 
Blogger Ephraim Loy 黎传志 said...

It is the more fun version of dim sum. I remember I used to visit East Ocean at Chinatown for my har kow and dim sum with my family. Maybe times have changed.

Saturday, October 11, 2008 11:15:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home