[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Monday, July 06, 2009

[Handicaps Welfare Association's "WHEEL, WALK or JOG 2009" at Hort Park]
Every year, I try to attend the Handicaps Welfare Association's
"Wheel,Walk or Jog" because it is supported by the Foreign Ministry. WHA has grown over the years and is now a major NGO in Singapore. NParks has been wonderful, opening its parks for HWA's use. This year, the event was held at Hort Park which has ample covered spaces. Singaporeans have become much more sensitised to the needs of the handicap.

























Do read my posts on Beyond SG and link up on Facebook if you have an account

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home