[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, November 19, 2005

[young pap bash]
i will be going for the young pap bash next saturday... i tell you, these guys are hip man... it's gonna be held at dxo...

and it would be a great party!!

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

and most probably i'll be joining the team too....

1 Comments:

Blogger Black Jack said...

greetings from a fellow saint who suffered for ten years in that school...

KREMPL 0WNZ!!!!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 7:48:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home