[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, August 10, 2006

[Eight]
This year's National Day Parade had more excitement in and out of the stadium.

Before the parade, there were the Fringe Events by Team Singapore.

And eight hardworking Team Singapore volunteers (thank you Chin Koon, Chrispin, Davin, Farhana, Haz, Jasper, Valarie and myself) were part of the co-ordination team - getting performers to gather at holding areas, compiling the disks for the dj and controlling crowd.

Also, eight photos for viewing pleasure hence the blog title "eight".

There were a total of ten different performances from hot acts to thrilling bike stunts. Three rounds of such perfromances from 2.30pm onwards at the East Entrance of the stadium.


Don't try this at home kids


The 987 Hollerback Crew


SAF Warriors cheerleading team in action


The bikers providing heart-thumping action


Dancers from Republic Polytechnic


Nanyang Technological University's ACES


Hip hop dancers



Photos are courtesy of CK because my Canon IXUS i conked out again. Yes, again. I just bought it three months ago.

Maybe Canon would like to sponsor me a new one.

It's a great first co-ordinating the volunteers with such an important task. Kindof felt pretty stressed at times.

1 Comments:

Blogger JaspER said...

Seriously... i wonder hu reads ur blog... lolx... :P everytime tok to u also i write one para.. u write 3 words only.. -.-

Saturday, August 12, 2006 1:23:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home