[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, October 07, 2006

[Team BRP]
Jogging at Bedok Reservoir is going to be part and parcel of Team BRP. And perhaps even maybe a weekly thing.

Henry emailed me one photo of team BRP in their inaugural jog yesterday albeit the haze was a little daunting.

So here, on behalf of the runners, I shall introduce to you joggers from Team BRP. Don't be surprised next time when you see Minister George Yeo jogging at Bedok Reservoir flanked by men. It's probably Team BRP doing their rounds, literally.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Team BRP joggers to include ladies too but they need to get used to the short "mobilisation" notice to report at the reservoir. Next round perhaps?

Saturday, October 07, 2006 12:35:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home