[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

[Valentine's day]
Usually on most years, February 14 is a quiet day for me.

No dating, no smooching and not really a fun and exciting day.

This year is different.

This semester, I look forward to class on Monday and Wednesday. There's this pretty babe that sits across me in the seminar room. And she is really very chio. I hope she's not reading this else I'll be very embarrassed.

To me, love should be shown everyday. Little actions everyday show how one feels for his other half.

And yes, me being me, I do not usually initiate the relationship. I seldom want to get to know people, even guys, let alone the girls. Unless I am really forced to. But once you know me, the scenario is different.

On a few instances, I have turned people down flatly. But honestly, I guess those relationships would not have worked out. It takes two hands to clap if you know what I mean.

I think I need to have a change of attitude if I really do not want to get left on the shelf. I love kids! And I would love to have my own.

Yes, so this year, I did something really different. I was one of the three producers for my school's Campus TV Valentine's Day production. Production work is tedious. The hours are long, you have to put in lots of effort. But when you finally see the end product, you get really happy.

So I present to you the Valentine's Day episode of Campus Beat by the SMU Campus TV team.



I do hope that all you readers out there can support this production. Last year, I focused on sports. This year, it is on art. And yeah, I have more arty stuff lined up. This is just the beginning. Do support and watch the Valentine's Day episode here.

And to one and all: Happy Valentine's Day!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ephraim,

Hello!

We are a group of final-year students from Nanyang Technological University, Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information. For our final year project, we are conducting an academic study of online practices and perceptions of Singaporeans and would like to invite you to take part in this project.

Your participation in this study is voluntary and you may withdraw from the survey at any point. However, your participation is very important and we hope you will complete the survey. We also hope you can help us publicise this and get your friends as well as members of your constituency to participate as well.

You will automatically be entitled to our lucky draw upon completion of the questionnaire. There will be 3 draws of S$100 each.

The online questionnaire will take no more than 20 minutes of your time. Please click on the link below to start the online questionnaire:
http://www.ntu.edu.sg/home2003/tayp0001

Please be assured that your personal information will be strictly confidential and will not be used for any purpose other than this study. For any further enquiries, kindly contact me at lonn82@gmail.com

Thank you very much for your support and participation!

Thursday, February 15, 2007 10:36:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

collector, ur attack on ephraim is too personalised. U must be a loser in life. Everybody has his or her own rights to do the things he or she likes. If ephraim is happy in helping george yeo, what is wrong and what does it got to do with whether he has a date? What is bad abt Irene Ng. She is getting married on 7 Jul 07 and she is a happy lady nw.

Friday, February 16, 2007 3:35:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home