[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, September 28, 2002

att c? should i or should i not? that's the question in my mind now....

time really flies.... bmt coming liao... another busy day today.... went to town then to clementi and then back to town..... looking for a good pair of nike shoes to buy.... couldn't find any..... celebrated my mum's birthdae todae..... tired now....... it's late already... dun wanna miss church tomorrow..... maybe will go to sentosa....

what shall i do? *think*

we'll see about that tomorrow.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home