[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, September 07, 2002

finally... 3 weeks of army and i am back again! confinement is very siong cos we have to be in Tekong all the time....
everywhere we go as a platoon we have to march and march.... my platoon has lotsa nice ppl majority from SP.... the Sergeants are okay so far... have to go to the dentist now... maybe gonna go watch movie with my buddies Daniel and Tai-ge later... *ciao*

you ppl out there take care..... i will post stuff when i am free next weekend... meanwhile enjoy the September issue of fullStoP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home