[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, September 07, 2002

here's another poem on National Day... enjoy...

National Day Poem Reprised
What a long 37 years it has been
The fruits of our labour we've finally seen
From village to city we have grown
We couldn't have done it alone
All our hard work has finally paid off
Singapore is now finally on top
We have definitely done a lot
Now we are all widely sought
But we must continue to strive
In order for us to survive
The days onwards will be better
Though our problems not light as feather
We shall hold on together
And make Singapore prosper forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home