[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, September 14, 2002

wow... this week our company got an early book out.... shiok man... so i get to have friday night free!! went to watch movie with my bunk mates and buddies todae.... the show was great... quite funny too but the special effects were very power though some moves by the actresses were quite exaggerated at times.... the movie was i watched was "so close".... really enjoyed it man coz the plot was superb too... hope got more early book outs in the future....

last sundae i just completed my article on the Singapore Children's Society Charity Walk cum Carnival... it's slated to appear in the October issue of fullStoP.... met glenn and rod from 98.7 and the CNA crew at the walk too.... also managed to get some snaps shots of BG Lee Hsien Loong at the event... still haven't figured out how to put fotos on my site yet... have yet to explore given my tight schedule.... anyway... hope everything is fine... meanwhile, just stay happy and funky...

bye for now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home