[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Monday, November 11, 2002

cheesecake from dome is very nice.....

wondering why i'm able to blog? that's becos i got long weekend..... booking in tonite.... wat a good break.....
spnewsroom is gonna come up soon..... in the meantime, eStoP is getting ready to be online replacing sp news online..... lotsa work to do..... schedule for next year is only the river raft race on 15 and 16 feb..... while i'm completing my current asignments, new ones should arrive in dec!

assignments for jan: interview with nyaa winners, jurong sports complex opening ceremony

*ciao*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home