[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, November 10, 2002

yes.... finally got to have my pizza....... was delivered instead of going there to eat..... super slack at home.... gonna do interview at 5pm den go catch a show at cineleisure...... had a very good birthday celebration on the 4th...... lotsa good food, ice cream cake but pity i missed the bird's nest coz had to book in! getting fatter liao man.... guess it's all becos of the weekend long celebrations.....

star awards 2002 coming liao.... anyone got tix? give me leh....... haha... hope won't have to sit upstairs like before.... got vip tix lagi best! tix anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home