[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, December 01, 2002

the esplanade is a nice place.... went there for the first time todae to explore.... view from the rooftop is awesome... one can see the clear waters, boats, the merlion far away, one fullerton and benjamin sheares bridge.... inside, there are interesting sculptures on display.... the lifts are made of glass and are so elegant..... the foyer has a photo exhibition... the interior is very well done up.... walk to the courtyard and see the alfresco dining areas and the magnificent amphitheatre.... stroll along the path along the seaside..... ohhhhhh.... the perfect place man....

hope can pass my ippt and then pop.... or else recourse.... very sian!
wish i could join power98 or music & drama...... that's really the place i wanna go... not sispec, ocs or any units.... haha...
if only it could be true....

*ciao*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home