[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, December 10, 2002

finally... got block leave.... currently downloading more songs to expand my mp3 collection..... went to watch die another day with benson yesterday.... plot was unexpected.... found that the usage of words for the script was very corny.... got two christmas parties this week to go to... looking forward to them man.....

i'm actually gonna start work on my last nyaa article tonite... but can take my time coz it's onli gonna be released in march 2003..... haha.... christmas coming soon.... shiok man....

hope my posting will not be back to tekong again... very sian of that place...

*cheers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home