[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, December 15, 2002

oh no.... finally got my bmt report card yesterday.... and i have to recourse my bmt... *sianZ* because of ippt, i'll have to go through 10 more weeks of xtra training.... however on the work front, i've just got promoted to associate editor! haha

dunno whether should be happy or sad... haiZ....
anyhow the future for spnewsroom looks good....

currently NextStoP is being written by MediaCorp Press and the other senior journalists.....
work on fullStoP january issue has ended.... scheduled for an early jan release...
fullStoP will have a bumper issue in february... an additional four pages! looks cool!
eStoP is the new kid on the block.... it will replace SP News Online come 2003 when the SP webbie goes for a revamp!

therefore, everyone has to work doubly hard for the new year! *cheers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home