[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, December 28, 2002

sick today.... sian... anyway, i've actually checked out the jan ish of fullStoP..... wow... there's a lot more pages this time..... my involvement in this ish is quite little... hehe... anyway, guess what, this guy from triple noize is just in the office beside mine... cool sia! had a chat and found that he is actually very friendly.....

there's this thing by spsu called gladiator challenge II in jan..... and honours united concert in april! heard that there are many celebrities involved.... looking forward to the new year.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home