[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Monday, January 27, 2003

[what a week]
did not book out during the weekend coz i needed to help out at the officer mess... but i got two days off! tuesday and wednesday will be free for me and i will only need to book in for the chinese new year happy hour on thursday afternoon..... heard that there will be free flow of booze and food..... really looking forward to the new year celebrations....

gong xi fa cai to everyone! cheers....

by the way... i did not recourse... yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home