[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, January 19, 2003

[work done]
yeah... i've finished all my february articles for fullStoP.... i only have to get my script done for the river raft race video.... will be there on the 15th and 16th of nex month to do the shooting for the vid... kindof exciting to be part of this vid.... and of course there will be coverage of the event in fullStoP in march.....

hope to pick up news for the march ish.... perhaps the gladiator challenge.... will post my new designs of spnewsroom namecards soon.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home