[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, February 18, 2003

[articles done]
i have finished writing my articles for march... luckily i did keep some stories for april... coz i was supposed to have two articles for february.. but one got taken out coz of space constraints.... therefore, i'll have an extra article for april....

wow... can't believe that i'm already thinking of the april ish... haha....

wassaaaup for april? i'll have to keep my eyes and ears open to source for stuff to write.... meanwhile, it's time to rest and relax....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home