[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, February 11, 2003

[excited]
that's how i'm feeling now.... the video shooting will take place on sunday at clarke quay.... have done all my research and planning for this big project... it's my first time in front of the camera.... hope that i won't be nervous then....

february's fullStoP is coming out soon... all is well... work for the march should begin soon..... i'm so excited...

schedule for march ish:
river raft race
nyaa award winner

visit sp during the open house..... it's gonna be a whole load of fun and excitement....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home