[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, February 04, 2003

[fann wong in shanghai knights]
it's official..... jackie chan's english is sucky... no, i'm not dissing him... it's a fact... fann wong starts the show by lighting a candle in the first scene of shanghai knights... and we hope that this candle will burn brightly enough to give her more hollywood film exposure...

she licks, she kisses and she kicks some butt in her first hollywood adventure which took three months of gruelling filming in prague.... this show is full of action packed sequences and is a good first for fann.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home