[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, February 16, 2003

[singapore river raft race]
have completed filming my video... it's gonna be edited by ICT guys on attachment at CCOM..... nice guys they are when they did the shooting todae... anyway, i'm feeling tired and a bit sick coz we filmed for about seven hours.....

it's a five minute clip only leh.... jus think if you were going to do a 45 min episode of a drama serial...

one thing i learnt today was that practice makes perfect... after almost about six takes for the first segment, i became more confident in front of the camera....

can't wait to do another one... i'll have to wait till my hair is of considerable length then.... also can't wait to view my vid....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home