[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, February 20, 2003

[where got rest and relax]
went back to sp todae... started on a new story... its's titled the a-z of sp's ccf 2003.... shooting another video tomoro..... wow... it's like two videos in a week... haha... i'm really glad to have the opportunity to do this.....

looks like it's a good start to the april ish.... i've got some secret articles up my sleeves though.... some sports stories....

enuff about work... me going to bed soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home