[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Monday, March 24, 2003

[hate boybands]
You're poppy, preppy, and making tons of money. You're the most lucrative band on the market, and you sell mostly to teen girls. You may not write all your own music, you might not play your own music, and you might not dress yourselves, but who cares, you're making money! Anybody who criticizes you is just jealous of your super "hotness" anyway, right?

click to take it!

find out which band you fit in if you were a band...

i am down with gastric flu... that's what my doc says... and there are lotsa packets of pills to take...
*rest*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home