[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, April 13, 2003

[laughs all the way]
the show opens.. and before you know it, you just start laughing when you see rowan atkinson..... starring as MI7 agent johnny english, he gets his first case when he is asked to solve the mystery of the queen's missing crown jewels.... and it is not because he is a well known agent but because all the other agents have died in a bomb blast.... watch out for his hilarious antics in this slightly over an hour movie....

if you liked bean: the movie, then this is for you....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home