[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Friday, April 04, 2003

[national day website]
following lotsa reports on the national day website... me being a reporter decided to check it out... though it is somewhat incomplete, it's still quite nice.... try visiting it one of these days...

i've been lucky to have been able to go for the ndp twice.... in 2001, i got a seat at the grandstand... a wonderful experience... and in 2002, i went for the preview where it started raining heavily....

so what's new for 2003? well, i'll probably be involved in ushering this year.... but details are not finalised yet... anyway, it'll be a different experience this year i guess.... i'm very much looking forward to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home