[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, May 20, 2003

[friends]
Friends are people in your life
You can never run from and hide
For they hear you speak every night
And they listen to your plight
Any problems you can share
For they will always care and be there
Cheer you up when you are sad
Calm you down when you turn mad
They give you many good suggestions
Provide you with lots of love and attention
Help you solve your problems
Spur you on with their encouragement
Never will they leave you aside
For in their hearts they have you inside
They'll be by your side when you need them
You can count on them till the very end
Having them is a pleasure
So keep them close, just like treasure!

This poem was written to commemorate my friendship with someone special... Sounds nice huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home