[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, May 15, 2003

[taking a break]
will be taking a break from fullStoP.... will be going behind the scenes probably as a cameraman for sp news online and photographer for fullStoP.... but will still remain as fullStoP's associate editor... submitted a few new articles and have got one project coming up... also interviewing a famous dj soon... so sad, i won't be able to go for ndp 2003 as an usher.... sob sob.. really wanted to go desperately... now my hopes are all dashed... sob sob... soooo sad...

i have created a new page on my biography... check it out under fave links...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home