[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Monday, June 09, 2003

[back to work]
after a one month hiatus from work, here we go again! planning for fullStoP's July issue started way back in may... articles have been coming in now.... just have to wait to see who gets the contract for publishing it....

have just finished writing an article for eStoP.... meanwhile, i'll just have to wait to edit the July issue of fullStoP....

some upcoming articles include an interview with jeremy ratnam, triple noize (tentative), army article and interview with a national swimmer.... sounds so fun.... haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home