[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, June 15, 2003

[car show]
was at the car show yesterday at ngee ann city civic plaza.... so me and my friend were looking around at the cool audio systems and modified cars... then came the game session.... when the host asked who wanted to play, my friend pointed at me and then... i went upstage to play a game.... kena sabo sia! but then, i still managed to win four movie passes to the show 2 fast 2 furious.... cool huh?

after that, i zipped over to my cousin's place to celebrate her birthday and was off to cuppage plaza for a ktv sess with my bmt buddies... what a day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home