[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, July 02, 2003

[ice cream]
will probably be going out to eat my fave food later.. ice cream! life has been stable now... almost three weeks into my course... met 3sg jessen just now... he was one of my bmt mates... how time flies, he is a 3sg liao.... on the workfront, the july ish of fullStoP is in the process of printing.... hope it is error free... haha... this will be my third time editing fullStoP... last ish was so jialat.. got so many typos... this ish should be better... read through everything man...

*prays that it turns out well*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home