[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, July 22, 2003

[room's in a mess]
piles and piles of unfinished stuff lying around in my room.... no lah, it's actually lotsa unread mail and unread magazines left lying around on the coffee table as usual..... going to edit the august ish of fullStoP soon... it's gonna be fun!!

at the ne show last week, i managed to interview two celebrities.. wong li-lin and jean danker... also met sharon au, jack neo, najip ali, justin ang and jeremy ratnam.... i got a ndp preview ticket! but i don't wanna go alone.... anybody wanna join me there? btw, i will be at the stadium this saturday for a cover story photo shoot... sometimes being a reporter is soooo cool....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home