[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, August 26, 2003

[president's star charity 2003]
this year, sharon au and tay ping hui join hands as team leaders for the red and blue teams respectively.... for the red team, big name celebs like aaron aziz, christopher lee, andrew fang, jamie teo and newcomer felicia chin battle with the blue team comprising fann wong, vincent ng, marcus ng, jeff wang, alan tern and priscelia chen.... wonder how christopher would feel battling it out with rumoured beau fann... only time will tell...

so make a date with the president's star charity 2003, sunday 14 september 2003 to find out.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home