[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, September 25, 2003

[wasssaaup]
funny to use my irc nick as a title.. but, felt it was kindof appropriate.... posting feelings on this blog is kindof cool... cause when i lookback then i can remember and ponder on them... just came back from my third guard duty....

i'm kindof loving my course... used to hate it and questioned why i had to go for it... but i realise that it is important to know how a car works and how to maintain and repair a car... people can't cheat you when you send the car for repair too... promised regine to help her if her car breaks down... so cool, she's got her driving licence already... once i post out of oeti, i will cheong for my driving license....

will be going for a one year course in mass communications end of the year... by then, i will be of standard to write for LIME (it has always been my dream)... must go knock knock on her door soon.... and perhaps go on power98 once more... we'll see how that goes...

october ish of fullStoP should be in the design stages now.... once it is ready for me to look at i'll pop by the editor's office....

meanwhile, take care man!!! this is ephraim singing off!!!! (machiam like dj sia!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home