[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, October 26, 2003

[friendster]
10 things you would wanna know about friendster and me:

1> i joined for 8 days liao... was a member on the 19th of october
2> the testimonials so far are all from my bmt mates....
3> i have got 40 friends to date....
4> one of the gals among the 40 friends is the one i like...
5> i spent the whole of last night writing testimonials for people...
6> i joined friendster after three guys asked me to join... aaron, huei tai and leonard...
7> when i first logged in, five friends had already added me...
8> my brother is among the 40 friends listed... go figure...
9> don't believe what you see... andy is not andy lau, though he looks like he is...
10> someone really resembles wang lee hom.... go check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home