[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, November 08, 2003

[a new beginning]
dear ephraim is getting used to his new unit..... it's a ten man bunk that he sleeps in..... and of course, he will move over to a four man bunk soon when he is promoted to CPL... currently, he is under a 3SG who is quite a nice guy and ephraim learns a lot under him.... though the common enemy is a bottle of dark soy sauce called 'da hua' life at 39 is full of fun and laughter where everyone bitches about the bottle of soy sauce....

there has been a lot of new friendships that ephraim has made the past eight days and he is kindof happy with the life at 39.... until of course something happens....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home