[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, November 29, 2003

[sigh]
upset again.... why do others get so much opportunities while i just sit behind the scenes? ... but too immune to talk about it... anyway, i have almost recovered from my bout of flu on since thursday.... something to be happy about....

two more articles and i'm done for jan... quite busy juggling ns, work and studies at the same time.... but i will make it cause i am strong and i have the fullest support from family and close friends.... ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home