[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

[archives rummaged]
rummaged through my archives and managed to find some nice quotes that have been transcribed..... my favourite ones are from celebs at the ndp.... hmmmm.... actually that was supposed to be my breaking story for fullStoP but landed on the net instead.... anyway interviewing big shots like bg chua chwee koh and popular celebs like li lin just made the ndp so exciting....

click here to hear jean danker's interview....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home