[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, January 03, 2004

[area cleaning]
oh yes.... don't remind me.... talk about sweeping the old and welcoming the new and i'd get frustrated... we had mass area cleaning in camp today.... however me and my buddy decided to have a snooze in the bunk instead of actually spring cleaning.....

we were totally shocked and surprised to see our csm pop his head in.... you should have seen the look on our faces..... darn, we could have been dead meat....

he turned on the lights and spotted a cobweb dangling from the light! and that was all thanks to my cleaning skills the previous night...

then he boomed in a loud voice: "Ephraim, what is that dangling from the light?"

so i replied:"Dust, sir!" almost in a startling fright

"waiting for new year ah?" he said....

and the rest they say is history! luckily my buddy leonard and i didn't get any extra duties....

having said so much, guilty as i was, i decided to make my room spick and span the moment i got home.... and i'm still in the midst of cleaning....

guess i learnt my lesson..... hehe.....

funny why they always associate cleaning with new year..... hmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home