[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Friday, January 09, 2004

[egoistic]
such a busy week.... my lecturer at MDIS tells me that journalists love it when they see their names in the papers... but, it's a lot of hard work i tell you.... you go for an event, interview people, take photos and still have to file the story the very next day....

but i agree to the egoistic part.... many a time, when an issue is published, i'll be looking forward to see the final print... it's like a monthly report card!! a lot of time and hard work is dedicated to it.... and when you see people reading it, you get job satisfaction....

that's how it really feels.... and i dread to think of the days when i can't get this satisfaction anymore....

meanwhile, i'll be honing my photography skills..... and i'll still keep looking out for scoops.....

if you have any suggestions, queries, comments just chat with me kay? i'd love to hear from you guys and gals (see sidebar)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home