[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, January 22, 2004

[a great start]
just back from mediacorp..... didn't know that they actually give goodie bags for this event.... it's the ultimate PARTY pack i tell you....



let me tell you why....

chocolates for energy in the cold studio... check... strepsils for throat in case i shouted too much.... yes.... coffee to keep me awake to update my blog... check.... milo for energy.... tea to soothe my nerves.... kit kat for a break....

and yes... patricia mok actually recognised me!!! we even exchanged cny greetings.... maybe i should go join j team....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home