[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

[surprise surprise]
was at work today and was surprised to find an eod (explosive ordnance disposal) vehicle parked at my workshop....

the task at hand was to change the headlights and indicator light bulbs because mediacorp would be using the vehicle fo filming purposes...

filiming? i was shocked.... in an saf camp? i was excited....

i though the driver was pulling my leg and little did he know i was interested in such stuff.... such a privilege to repair a vehicle used for a tv serial....

anyway, me being the super nice guy, did my best to complete my job and passed the vehicle out in double quick time....

then, as i wanted to satisfy my curiousity, i headed on my bicycle and plonked myself right beside the crew at the battalion blocks some few hundreds of meters away.... and there i laid, watching earnestly hearing the director shouting his orders....

some familiar faces set to appear in this drama include phyllis quek, tay ping hui and dasmond koh.... you heard it from here first okay!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home