[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

[tribute to drivers]
most drivers are simply very nice people.... cause i work with them almost everyday....

early morning after my roll call duties and after breakfast, they will go down to the block where all hq personnel sleep to sweep the carpark.... they will rid the whole area of fallen brown leaves....

then sometimes, they are the ones who bring me out camp to do stuff....

i really wonder sometimes..... what would happen one day if there are no drivers around....

who will do area cleaning? who will bring me out of camp for fun?

these are great people... and i salute you guys.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home