[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, February 12, 2004

[when the time comes]
phyllis quek plays a tenacious TV news reporter eager for her biggest break in this four parter drama serial....

remember me saying that mediacorp came down to my camp to film a serial... this is it...

filmed with the assistance of mindef, this channel 8 series enacts the terrifying scenario of a terrorist attack, should one occur in singapore.

however, going back to the topic of reporters, i wonder why most are just searching for their big break or scoop... am i'm no different either... i remember burning a lot of weekends attending the ndp rehearsals last year just to get my ndp scoop.... but i just need to work towards getting that big break now....

other junior reporters have been given the chance to appear in sp's ads and magazine covers... and perhaps when i get the chance, i will possibly consider that MY big break...

for now, i'll just have to sit back, relax and just wait.... wonder for how long....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home