[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

[10 reasons why i want a press pass]
1> it makes you feel outstanding and special
2> it gives some form of identity, bonding
3> not that i love to look like a dog, but some neck accessory looks kindof cool
4> it projects a professional image of SP
5> it shows the world that we are press people
6> it makes people around treat us better lest we write nasty things about them
7> it makes my editor's task of strangling me easier
8> it makes people notice you
9> i displays my difficult to pronounce name
10> it saves me the trouble of trying to spell my name to people again and again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home