[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

[crash]
something really unfortunate happened in camp today and that has left one of my left fingers in pain....

it all started with one of those crappy stuff as usual.... and all bad things seem to happen this week....

something simple like cycling back to my battalion block turned out to be a tragic and hilarious incident for me and jonathan ng, one of the drivers in my camp...

it's all my fault... in a stroke of a genius, i decided to him that we should race to the batallion block just like any other day.... and gamely we did it as usual...

little did he not know, the brakes on the bike were not functional (think he was engrossed and forgot) and he sped too fast.... the bike swerved off the road and landed in a small valley....

hot on his heels was yours truly and i swerved in the same path rammed into his bike, over the valley and was left in a heap of a mess....

then when we both regained our composure... we had a big laugh at ourselves!! sibei funny lor...

anyway, we continued our journey like nothing happened and fixed our bikes in some secluded area later.... can't help laughing when i think about it now man....

just hope both our fingers heal fast... haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home