[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Monday, March 22, 2004

[willy willy quite contrary]
when the organisers of this year's mmsp told me there were no celebs turning up i was really dissappointed... you could hardly imagine my surprise when i met willy lau, the star from light years and his fellow co-star yutaki... even almost-out-of-limelight wallace ang was there as a judge... surprise surprise....

perhaps being the shy guy that he is, yutaki, was evading the camera and attempts to score an interview with him proved futile.... however, willy was frank and friendly when we shot him with questions.... he even talked about the many pretty gals in sp!

when asked for his wishes for sp students in the new academic year, he said: "every semester is a new beginning so i hope everyone would work hard and play even harder."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home