[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, April 11, 2004

[cheer]
something to cheer about... i have finished my pr assignment... hope to score man cause i put in a lot of half day effort making it look good.... no no... i would say great...

met kym ng yesterday an plaza singapura... and yes... i brought my 628 dollar canon ixus II and managed to get a few shots....



also watched hellboy... and it left me wondering:
"what makes a man, a man?"

haha.... just some cheesy phrase they used for the start...

so tell me what makes a man? is it his looks? no... is his how he behaves? nope...

i am going to spill the beans... so if you have not watched, don't scroll down...

oops... too late...
actually.... it is his choice in life... whether he chooses to do good or evil in the end... now go figure or watch the movie....